New Sponsored Students
Orientation and Registration
After you arrive in the U.S, the registration proccess can begin. As soon as you arrive, email your
advior to let them know you are here include the following documents:
- Registration Checklist Form
- Release of Information Form
- Bank Account Information (Direct Deposit or Voided Check)
- I-20 (if you have not yet provided to our office)
- Expected processing time for registration is 3-5 business days, so please plan accordingly.
- After you arrive in the U.S, the registration proccess can begin. As soon as you arrive, email your advior to let them know you are here include the following documents:
Student Documents and Examples
- Boarding Pass Example
- Direct Deposit from a bank (examples):
- Flight Itinerary Example
- High School Equivalency Letter Example
- IELTS Receipt Example - Oxford
- IELTS Receipt Example
- IELTS Score Report Example
- New Student Registration Checklist Form Example
- Visa Example
- Release of Information Checklist Form Example
- Other Student Forms
Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN IS YOUR OFFICE OPEN? WHAT IS A BUSINESS DAY? WHEN WILL MY ADVISOR REPLY TO ME?
- Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm Pacific Standard Time with a break from 12:30pm to 1pm.
- We will respond to your email in the order it is received and within two business days.
WHEN CAN AN FSL BE SENT?
CAN YOU SEND ME AN FSL?
WHEN DO I GET MY PRE-TRAVEL ALLOWANCE?
WHEN WILL MY INSURANCE BEGIN?
I HAD ADMISSION FOR A TERM, BUT NOW I WANT TO START IN A DIFFERENT TERM. IS THIS OKAY?
WHAT IF I WANT TO GO TO THE EAST COAST?
- Our office assists students studying in these states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming.
WHEN DO I GET MY SALARIES?
I WANT TO CHANGE MY MAJOR BEFORE I START MY SCHOLARSHIP - CAN YOU HELP WITH THIS?
IF I HAVE AN ADMISSION LETTER FROM AN ESL PROGRAM, AM I GUARANTEED A SPOT?
- Admission letters do not confirm you will have a seat from our office in that ESL program. You will need to email us to request an ESL seat for a program if it is still open and provide the necessary documents. If the program is full, you will need to seek admission to a different ESL program that has open seats even if you have an admission letter.