Translator / Administrative Assistant
Kuwait Culture Office - Los Angeles - Los Angeles, CA
- Translate Incoming and Outgoing Mail from different educational sponsors
- Correspond with Ministry of Higher Education and other parties
- Manage e-filing and other appropriate document storage needs per regulatory requirements and office policies
- Demonstrate and maintain professionalism, accountability, confidentiality, and a team-based approach, within the office team and with our students
- This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent
The position requires
- Fluency in Arabic and English (Writing, Reading and Speaking) is a must with experience in translation.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; previous executive administrative support experience with experience in higher education is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally represent office to staff, students and visitors through excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proficient in the use of Google Drive and Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate program work flow and oversee complex schedules.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment with minimal supervision.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Work Location: In person
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $4,712.00 per month