Registration with KCO-LA
Thank you for contacting our office and welcome to the United States! In order to complete your registration with our Cultural Office, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Completed Registration Checklist Form
- Civil ID
- Retrieve I-94
- Letter of Invitation from the University
- Decree from Sponsor, if sponsored
- Dependent Documents for Each Family Member accompanying to the Sabbatical location, specifically:
- Passport (for each family member)
- Visa (for each family member)
- I-20 (for each family member)
- I-94 (for each family member)
- Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate (for each child)
- Civil ID (for each family member)
We look forward to receiving your documents and working with you.
General Information and Reminders
We will activate your health insurance effective the date of your arrival. Only the Kuwait Embassy Health Office in Washington D.C. may discuss the details of your health insurance. Please contact them directly for any questions or concerns you may have:
Kuwait Embassy Health Office
4301 Connecticut Ave., NW #330
Washington, D.C. 20008
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (general e-mail) or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been invited as a Researcher at a university, we will need a Verification Letter from the University where you are working each year to ensure that you are there. This will serve in lieu of a Verification of Enrollment form.
If you and/or the university decides to extend your researcher position for an additional term or year, please send our office the new invitation letter or extension paperwork as well as an updated Verification Letter from the University for the extension term or year.
Once you complete your Researcher position, please let our office know.