New Sponsored Students
To begin the placement process, email
to be assigned to an advisor and include the following documents/information:
- Full Name
- Civil ID
- High school transcripts
- IELTS score report 5.0 or above OR TOEFL socre report 45 or above taken in-person in Kuwait or the county of the high school you graduated from.
Only IELTS Academic and TOEFL iBT are approved. TOEFL iBT Paper Edition is NOT approved.
- Admission Letter (if you have it) or tell us which school, level, and major you want to attend
- To begin the placement process, email [email protected] to be assigned to an advisor and include the following documents/information:
Orientation and Registration
After you arrive in the U.S, the registration proccess can begin. As soon as you arrive, email your
advior to let them know you are here include the following documents:
- Registartion Checklist Form
- Release of Information Form
- Bank Account Information (Direct Deposit or Voided Check)
- I-20 (if you have not yet provided to our office)
- Expected processing time for registration is 3-5 business days, so please plan accordingly.
- No FSL can be sent and no salaries are released until registration is completed
- After you arrive in the U.S, the registration proccess can begin. As soon as you arrive, email your advior to let them know you are here include the following documents:
Student Documents and Examples
- Boarding Pass Example
- Direct Deposit from a bank (examples):
- Flight Itinerary Example
- High School Equivalency Letter Example
- IELTS Receipt Example - Oxford
- IELTS Receipt Example
- IELTS Score Report Example
- New Student Registration Checklist Form Example
- Release of Information Checklist Form Example
- Visa Example
- New Student Check List
- Authorization to Represent and Release Information Form
- Other Student Forms
Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN IS YOU OFFICE OPEN? WHAT IS A BUSINESS DAY? WHEN WILL MY ADVISOR REPLY TO ME?
- Our office is Open Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm Pacific Standard Time with a break from 12:30am to 1pm.
- We will respond to your email in the order it is received adn within two business days.
- A business day is Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm.
WHEN CAN AN FSL BE SENT?
- An FSL can be sent after you have finished registring with our office.
CAN YOU SEND ME AN FSL?
- No, FSLs are only sent directly to schools. We cannot send these to students.
WHEN DO I GET MY PRE-TRAVEL ALLOWANCE?
- You will need to follow up with MOHE directly for pre-travel allowance. Our office does not handle this.
WHEN WILL MY INSURACE BEGIN
- Insurance is activated after you arrive in the U.S. and inform our office.
I HAD ADMISSION FOR A TERM, BUT NOW I WANT TO START ON A DIFFRENT TERM. IS THIS OKAY?
- Please email your assigned advisor directly for help in deferring to a later start time.
WHAT IF I WANT TO GO TO THE EAST COAST?
- Our office assists students studying in these states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming.
- East Coast approved states are handled by the Washington DC Cultural Office only so you will need to reach out to them directly as a new sponsored student.
WHEN DO I GET MY SALARIES?
- Salaries are released after you finish registering with our office.
I WANT TO CHANGE MY MAJOR BEFORE I START MY SCHOLARSHIP - CAN YOU HELP WITH THIS?
- Unfortunately, you cannot request a major change before activating your scholarship.
IF I HAVE AN ADMISSION LETTER FROM AN ESL PROGRAM, AM I GUARANTEED A SPOT
- Admission letters do not confirm you will have a seat from our office in the ESL program. You will need to email us to request an ESL seat for a progarm if it is still open and provide the necessary documents. If the program is full, you will need to seek admission to a different ESL program that has open seats even if you have an admission letter.
- Always check the university search website to seee if the ESL program is approved and open
THE ESL PROGRAM IS FULL WHAT DO I DO NOW?
- If the program is full, you will need to seek admission to a different ESL program that has open seats even if you have an admission letter.
- You can use the university search website to see if/when a program reopens.