Do you have a question? Start here!
Search below to find the person/department that is best able to help.
Contact the Kuwait Consulate or Embassy:
Contact your University Academic Advisor/Counselor:
- To discuss course selection
- To register for classes
- To plan term schedules
- To discuss graduate school opportunities
- To discuss General Education requirements
- To discuss quarterly/semester GPA, cumulative GPA, and repeat policies
- To add/drop a class
- To discuss issues of probation, dismissal, withdrawal, re-admission
- To discuss transfer credit or request a transfer credit evaluation
- To create a study plan
Contact the University Registrar:
- To file graduation forms
- To add/drop or withdraw from a course
- To sign/stamp your ticket allowance form
- To request an official transcript
- To obtain official proof of enrollment for Verification of Enrollment
Visit the "Student Sections" on this page:
- For questions about your scholarship and/or your rules of scholarship,
- To see what documents are required to make any requests, such as change of major, change of university, suspension, extension, online or community college courses, click here.
- To see what to do if you: did not receive your salary, lost your insurance card, got married, had a child, click here.
- For additional topics, see the navigation side bar to the left.
If you do not receive an answer to your question after visiting our website and/or contacting the appropriate third party, please contact your Cultural Office Advisor.